The Lord is merciful and gracious

Spirit Breakfast 🍞☕

19/10/2020 


Text: Psalms 103:8

The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.


I woke up this morning with a word ringing in my heart: "The Lord is merciful and gracious to those who love Him". 


I then searched through scriptures and found the anchor text above which further reveals the extent of God's mercy and grace towards mankind. 


It reminds me of the lyrics of the song "You amaze me" by Vicki Yohe:

Your presence amazes me, Your glory surrounds me

When I walked in this room I felt Your arms hands upon me

To think how great You are, still You would touch someone like me

It's Your mercy and grace, You amaze me.


The mercy and grace of God towards us is something we can never fully understand, but we can be thankful every day that our God is merciful and gracious towards us. 


Just say a word of thanks to Him this morning for His unending mercy and Grace upon your life. 


Have a graced day...


#SpiritBreakfast™

#MiracleMonday™

#PastorMuve™

#power

#mercy #grace #love #God #thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spirit Breakfast 🍞☕ 8/5/2019

Spirit Breakfast 🍞☕ 8/1/2020

Spirit Breakfast 🍞☕ 29/4/2019