Spirit Breakfast 🍞☕ 12th February 2019


Theme: Free Food, Wine and Milk  


Anchor Text: Isaiah 55:1-2 New Living Translation 55:1 “Is anyone thirsty?     Come and drink—     even if you have no money! Come, take your choice of wine or milk—     it’s all free! 

55:2 Why spend your money on food that does not give you strength?     Why pay for food that does you no good? Listen to me, and you will eat what is good.     You will enjoy the finest food.


How would you feel if you walked into a 5-star restaurant and the waiter tells you that everything on the menu is absolutely free and you don't have to pay a dime? I'm pretty sure you'll eat as much as you can and even go home with a basketful if you could find one.

But what if I told you, that such opportunity has already been given to you? What if I told you that the greatest Chef of all time has prepared a menu that is outrageously expensive but absolutely free for anyone who desires it? And what if I said this offer is open for life and not just a one time offer? Won't you take it?

One of the major need of man is food.We need food to survive and carry out day to day
functions. However I'm yet to see a meal that would satisfy you for a week (If you have please let me know).

Yet we keep working for something that has no lasting value. Majority of people would agree that life would be easier and they won't stress the way they currently do if they didn't have to feed daily.

But there's that which is eternal and everlasting and can quench both thirst and hunger. All that's required is not money but desire; just like you desire for physical food.
The cry of the Spirit of God has always been the same throughout the ages. He beckons on us all to leave and forsake the temporal and desire the eternal. He offers satisfaction to not just your physical body but your spirit and soul.

You know that seeming emptiness you feel inside of you that food, sex, drugs, and what not has not been able to fill? Yes that's only what the eternal meal can fill and give satisfaction. In John 6:35 Jesus replied, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again. Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty." 


All it takes is a desire, you don't have to pay money to have this eternal meal that brings everlasting satisfaction. All you need is to believe in Jesus as Lord and savior of your life. Satisfaction here in this world and in the world to come is guaranteed if you do that.

You might be wondering how possible is it? Well like every good chef would tell you: "Just taste and see" You can't know if you don't try it.

If you are ready, just say this sincerely if you desire this meal that can satisfy that longing inside of you: Jesus I believe in my heart that you died for me. I also believe that you alone can fill my deepest longing. So today, I accept you as Lord over my life and saviour of my life. Come and have your place in my life today. Amen (God bless you if you said this prayer, do contact me for further counseling).

And for those who've already accepted Jesus and are wondering why am I not filled with this eternal meal enough. The solution is in one word: 'desire'. Increase your desire and He will fill you up. 

Prayer: May we all be filled with the fullness of Christ in Jesus name.

#SpiritBreakfast™️
#TestimonyTuesday™️
#PastorMuve™️
#GODsSpecialSon™️
#Expansion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spirit Breakfast 🍞☕ 8/5/2019

Spirit Breakfast 🍞☕ 8/1/2020

Spirit Breakfast 🍞☕ 29/4/2019