*Spirit Breakfast* 🍞☕ _26/3/2019_



*Theme:* *Your testimony is worship*
*Anchor Text:* Psalms 71:15-18
[15]My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof.
[16]I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.
[17]O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works.
[18]Now also when I am old and grayheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have shewed thy strength unto this generation, and thy power to every one that is to come.

Early this morning, Phil Thompson's 'My worship' began to play in my spirit, so I had to play it on repeat for about an hour or more. As I listened and meditated on the song, the Holy Spirit began to impress certain things upon my heart.

We focus on a limited aspect of worship which a good number of us practice; which is singing. We feel that's worship. That's why some people in church service will say 'let's rise to our feet as we worship the Lord'. The lyrics of that song speaks about all of our worship.

Many don't know that the testimony to others about God is worship. Just telling someone that God is good is an act of worship. David said he'll declare God's wondrous works. That means he'll speak of it at the slightest of opportunities.

We shouldn't be silent about speaking of the greatness, goodness and splendour of our God. The devil seks to silence our testimony to others of God's love because by our testimony we have victory over him. This generation needs to receive this awesome testimony of God's greatness and Goodness from our lips. We can no longer keep SILENT.

When we declare God's greatness everywhere, anywhere, everytime and anytime, we are constantly presenting our worship to God.

If we all today decide to testify of God's goodness to all we come in contact with, an awesome incense of sweet smelling worship savour will ascend from off the face of the Earth to the very Presence of the Father.

*I WILL NOT BE SILENT*

P.S: _The song is still playing._ Just listen to this song. Download it if you don't have it. (Headphones recommended)

Stay Graced...

#SpiritBreakfast™️
#TestimonyTuesday™️
#PastorMuve™️
#GODsSpecialSon™️
#Expansion


If this post has blessed you feel free to drop a comment below, I'll love to hear from you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spirit Breakfast 🍞☕ 8/5/2019

Spirit Breakfast 🍞☕ 8/1/2020

Spirit Breakfast 🍞☕ 29/4/2019