*Spirit Breakfast* 🍞☕ _28/3/2019_



*Theme:* *Right Approach to God's Word (part 2)*
*Anchor Text:* Jeremiah 15:16
[16]Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.


_Continued from yesterday's post...._

2. *The Word must be eaten*

Jeremiah said after finding God's Word the next thing he did was to eat them. Eating God's Word means internalizing what you just found. How is this done?

Eating God's Word is done through Meditation. For a while now the church thought meditation was only a thing of the heart and mind. However, mediation actually begins from your mouth before getting to your belly (heart). *The amount of Words you eat, determines the amount of rivers that flow out of your belly (heart)*

The word *'hagah'* is the Hebrew word for meditate and it means _'to moan, growl, utter, muse, mutter, speak'_ Basically meditation has a lot to do with your mouth than with your heart alone. You need to mutter those words that you found. You need to utter them severally. Muse over them as you try to gain deeper understanding from them. Speak them to release them into your spirit.

When I began my spiritual journey, I noticed I'll pause at certain scriptures or certain phrases and repeat them for a while before I continue with my study. Then I didn't know the implication of that action until I understood what the word hagah really was.

I spent more time on certain scriptures because I found them. It's like they leapt at me and I had to meditate on them for them to sink in. Truth is this, if you study the Bible to find the WORD, it's somewhat difficult to read so many chapters at once. *Spiritual growth is measured in depth and not distance.*

What is spoken has the tendency to become part of you than what is not spoken. When you hagah, Divine Life flows from the Source of Life into you.

Meditation is one of the ways to build up spiritual capacity on your inside.

Don't just read through; hagah!

We continue tomorrow by God's Grace

Stay Graced...


Stay Graced...

#SpiritBreakfast™️
#TriumphantThursday™️
#PastorMuve™️
#GODsSpecialSon™️
#Expansion


If this post has blessed you feel free to drop a comment below, I'll love to hear from you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spirit Breakfast 🍞☕ 8/5/2019

Spirit Breakfast 🍞☕ 8/1/2020

Spirit Breakfast 🍞☕ 29/4/2019