Spirit Breakfast 🍞☕ 10/6/2019

Theme: Coping with Aging Identity (Subjective Aging) (Part5)

Anchor Text: Psalms 90:12 New Living Translation
Teach us to realize the brevity of life, so that we may grow in wisdom.


So far we've looked at the factors responsible for subjective aging. However I must comment that the factors discussed so far aren't exhaustive rather they are the major ones. Considering how vast the subject itself is I decided to focus on the key factors that are common occurrence for most people.

Now that we've done a diagnosis of what the problem is, we'll begin with the treatment. Which is the main reason for this series.

Before we begin that, let me critically state that addressing and bringing solution to these issues can't be done simply by man's ways. Rather God's Way can bring about healing completely. Without Him one cannot completely deal with this relatively unknown issue which is affecting a lot of people.

Therefore I'm using this medium to invite you to a fellowship with your Creator and Maker. This is done by believing in Jesus as the Son of God and accepting Him as Lord over your life. Trust me this isn't about religion (I hate religion) but this is about life. I'm not trying to enforce a religion on you rather I'm offering life beyond what you ever knew. Make the greatest decision today of your life. (You can send me a message as you make this decision)


Let's continue tomorrow...

Stay Graced...

#SpiritBreakfast™️
#MiracleMonday™️
#PastorMuve™️
#GODsSpecialSon™️
#Expansion
#Strength

If this post has blessed you feel free to drop a comment below, I'll love to hear from

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spirit Breakfast 🍞☕ 8/5/2019

Spirit Breakfast 🍞☕ 8/1/2020

Spirit Breakfast 🍞☕ 29/4/2019