Spirit Breakfast 🍞☕ 31/5/2019

Good morning. I found it imperative to say
something based on the issue of forgiveness which I shared yesterday. I had it in mind to do so this morning. However I found something on Instagram which correlates with what I would have said and I feel it's best if I shared that instead. 

So I'll just share screenshots of what Pastor Poju Oyemade shared on Instagram. (You can follow him on IG @pastopoju)

Check them out below:





Stay Graced...

P.S: Next week Monday I'll share with us something that a lot of us face that we don't really consider to be important: Moreso, it is very common among young adults. If you've ever felt old despite  having a younger chronological age; you'll want to watch out for this. Feel free to also share with friends as well.

P.S 2: One more thing; remember that God loves you beyond your wildest imagination. He's rooting for you daily to overcome and you truly will overcome.

#SpiritBreakfast™️
#FruitfulFriday™️
#PastorMuve™️
#GODsSpecialSon™️
#Expansion
#DivineInheritance

If this post has blessed you feel free to drop a comment below, I'll love to hear from you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spirit Breakfast 🍞☕ 8/5/2019

Spirit Breakfast 🍞☕ 8/1/2020

Spirit Breakfast 🍞☕ 29/4/2019