Spirit Breakfast 🍞☕ 3/5/2019



Theme: My God: My Light

Anchor Text: Psalms 27:1
1]The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Everyone on the planet understands how important light is. Light is akin to Life because Life thrives where Light exists. The sun supplies the planet Earth Light which is a major reason Life exists and thrives here.

Even with the human made light supplied by electricity, we can all agree that it's made life easier. Where there is light there is happiness.

Light encourages activity. Without light it will be impossible to see what's around not to mention what's ahead. Light dispels fear and saves one from impending doom. When you see the danger ahead, you can avoid it.

David understood this all too well and He knew that if he will be saved from destruction ahead he needed light. He knew that the fear around him was just a product of darkness; that when light appears fear goes away. All he needed was light.

He went further and recognized that only God could bring this light. That's why he prayed in Psalms 18:28 and said 'For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.' And not just that God could lighten his darkness but that God was actually His Light: God is Light Himself.

In essence, when God is with you the very power that even began creation (Genesis 1:3 Let there be Light) is working for you.

God is your light, stop being afraid.
God is your light, stop being discouraged.
Don't let anyone put you down or mock you.
There's new life about to shine forth from you.
Come on say it with belief: *"MY GOD IS MY LIGHT!"*

I pray that God will enlighten your darkness and bring glory out of it in Jesus name.

Stay Graced...

#SpiritBreakfast™️
#FruitfulFriday™️
#PastorMuve™️
#GODsSpecialSon™️
#Expansion
#DivineInheritance

If this post has blessed you feel free to drop a comment below, I'll love to hear from you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spirit Breakfast 🍞☕ 8/5/2019

Spirit Breakfast 🍞☕ 8/1/2020

Spirit Breakfast 🍞☕ 29/4/2019